Historically, epentest provides best services of penetration testing. As our business has grown and matured we have maintained our position at the forefront of the penetration testing market in India and now complement this ability with a team of security experts and specialists with broad experience of network infrastructure and technologies in use today.
epentest Penetration Testing service proactively attempts to break into your system to assess your level of security preparedness.This helps you get a hacker's eye view of the system, and it enables you to identify security holes that could be exploited by a remote attacker to compromise your system.
During this we combine both manual and automated techniques including Firewall Penetration Testing using penetration testing software to help ensure your sensitive data is properly protected and that compliance requirements are being met
At epentest, we employ penetration testing tools and techniques that are constantly updated to include all known threats and risks. This means that after your system is tested & certified, it can be used with the absolute assurance that it is secure.
• External penetration testing
• Internal penetration testing
• Wireless penetration testing
• Web application assessments
• Mobile application assessments
• VPN testing
• VOIP and VLAN testing
• Firewall configuration and rule set reviews
• OS, Database and Webserver configuration reviews
Pen Testing Methodology has been developed over thousands of penetration tests.
At epentest, our penetration testing services provide a full complete view of the IT infrastructure security. Testing will typically be performed from a number of network access points, representing each logical and physical segment. Testing is conducted with the help of automated scanners, scripts against the application. We use following Approach.
At epentest, our penetration testing services provide a full complete view of the IT infrastructure security. Testing will typically be performed from a number of network access points, representing each logical and physical segment. Testing is conducted with the help of automated scanners, scripts against the application. We use following Approach:
• Pre-engagement Interactions
• Intelligence Gathering
• Threat Modeling
• Vulnerability Analysis
• Post Exploitation
CONTACT epentest TODAY AND BE CONFIDENT THAT THE SECURITY OF YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE HAS BEEN SCRUTINIZED BY THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
Testing is conducted from ‘Black, White or Grey Box’ perspectives, depending on project needs.
Penetration testing can be performed remotely to simulate an attack over the internet, or internally as by an individual with physical access to your network
Penetration tests are standard requirements for any e-business client, especially banks and financial institutions, to comply with information security regulations, in order to conduct business online. Organizations manage to deliver the confidentiality and integrity that their business demands by making use of the efficiencies of the Internet.
epentest will provide 2 reports for every scan performed-
• Technical Report - This is a detailed reportafter completion of the pentest. The report will highlight the weaknesses in the system that affect the availability, reliability and integrity of information assets. It will also provide the solutions for covering each identified risk. This report will contain the following:
1. Categorization of weaknesses based on risk level
2. Details of security holes discovered
3. Emergency quick-fix solution for discovered vulnerabilities
• Manager’s Report – It Contains high level details of the identified vulnerabilities, operational impact of each vulnerability, potential financial impact along with the criticality of the identified gap. It also gives a suggested priorities for the patch work.
epentest employs a wide variety of tools and techniques to carry out penetration testing. Each and every test is carried out by skilled security testers and the results are manually verified before communicating to you. The end result is you get comprehensive and accurate understanding of your security posture and can immediately take mitigating steps for closing any identified weakness.
Contact Us:2A/3,Asaf Ali Road Near Delhi Stock Exchange,New Delhi,110001,(+91) 94649-55342,(+91) 98888-89470
Copyright © 2016 epentest. All rights reserved.